web widgets

Monday 24 March 2014

Day With Mary Kay

Okey..
22 Mac 2014..
Pertama sekali Eksekutif Siswi mengadakan program
Muslimah Hijab Tutorial dan
Make Up by Mary Kay..



And guess what, that was my first time I am being make up by Mary Kay products.
Just a basic one but still it makes my face look quite or really different.
Until my own friends are feel shocked when seeing me.
Alhamdulillah for having opportunities to be make up by Mary Kay
and become more beautiful, erk..

Mary Kay products is a superb product.
Quite expensive but it is worth for using the product.
I love the foundation.
The cream is very light (terasa ringan je di pipi)
And many more.

This is the result..:
 which one is me?



Sempat  pose lagi..hee.

23 March 2014
Okay, today I am having a good day with Mary Kay.
At Putrajaya.
I'm joining their programme.
Wow, very energetic staff and for sure they are beautiful.
I am learned about hand care and a skin care and make up by myself.
A lot of expererince.

Syukur Alhamduliilah
I got a gift from Mary Kay because i'm answering the quiz.
Syukur Alhamduliilah.
I am lucky for today for  Lucky Draw.
I got a lip gloss from Mary Kay.

Mary Kay is one of beauty product. 
that have been in market since 1963.

Syukur Alhamdulillah, from these events,
I'm able to improve my communication skill and way to link with a real people.
:).

Just be myself..:)
Hoping for Redha Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment